Day 1 : (Agra)Day Trip to Taj Mahal and Agra from Delhi By Car
0700 Hrs get Ready for Day Trip to Agra. Our Chauffer Will Pick You from Hotel and Proceed to Agra.
0900 Hrs – Tea Break now Take a Short Tea or Coffee Break to Get Yourself Refreshed! Now Continue Your Drive Towards Agra.
10:30 Hrs- Agra after Two and a Half Hours of Drive, You Will Arrive in the Beautiful City of Agra. Arrive Agra, Our Executive Will Give the Brief of the Agra Day Trip Itinerary.
11:00 Hrs Taj Mahal shah Jahan Built Seven Wonder of World, Taj Mahal in the Memory of His Beloved Wife Mumtaz Mahal. this Beautiful Monument Took 16 Years for Completion.
1300 Hrs Lunch now, Enjoy Lunch in Local Restaurant or in 5 Star Hotel.
1400 Hrs Agra Fort after Having Lunch, Visit Beautiful Monument Agra Fort Built By Great Emperor Akbar.
1530 Hrs Local Market enjoy Visit to Colorful Arts and Handicraft During the Trip.
1700 Departure now Get Ready for Drive Back to Delhi for Journey Back Home as Your Tour Comes to the End. Hotspots : Taj Mahal, Agra Fort Themes : Sightseeing
# Government approved licensed guide service, authorized from ministry of tourism India, to accompany the foreign guests anywhere in India.
# Private Transportation
# Tourists permit car for full day sightseeing of city
# Toll tax
# State tax
# Water Bottles
# Personal Expenses
# Public Transportation Tickets
# Drinks, Snacks
# Tickets/entrance fee of monument.
# Shopping, personal expenses and extra activities.
# Camel carts, camel ride and a professional photographer.
Payment Terms & Methods :
20% Advance Percentage of total booking amount Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount. Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date. Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.
COVID-19 safety measures
• Face masks required for travelers in public areas
• Face masks required for guides in public areas
• Face masks provided for travelers
• Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
• Social distancing enforced throughout experience
• Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
• Gear/equipment sanitized between use
• Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
• Guides required to regularly wash hands
• Regular temperature checks for staff
• Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
• Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
• Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
• Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
• COVID-19 vaccination required for guides